Winning Book Cover is...

9:40 AM



Thanks to all who voted. When I say it was close, boy do I mean it was close! The winning cover, Book Cover #3, beat out second place, Cover #1, by a mere 5 votes! Every vote truly did count!

Release Date is January 10, 2017 and I am super excited! Dream has always been one of my favorite characters to write. She's so spunky. To celebrate, I have a very cute prize package coming soon that includes a FREE copy of He Has Her Heart, along with a few other goodies (like Salt-Water Taffy from the Jersey Shore). So, if you haven't already, please subscribe to my blog (Subscribe button is to the right) to get all the scoop as the details become available. I promise I won't bother you often.

I also have some very fun things coming in 2017, that of course, involve my readers and followers. I couldn't, and wouldn't, take this writing journey without you, so I love to include you in my goings-on. I can tell you that there will be a cover model search and some naming of characters, so look out for more details about that.

Be sure to add He Has Her Heart to your Goodreads List.

Once again, thanks for voting!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments