Reading, Writing and the Pursuit of Godliness

1:32 PM

When I think about how much I love to read, I can't help but think of high school and how I skimmed through about half of my English Class required reading, Jane Eyre. Did you just cringe? No worries, I have redeemed myself since then, many times over. In fact, I love reading so much, it carried over into a love of writing.

There's nothing like bringing to life plots with characters that bring to life what I pictured in my head. I love to inspire readers to laugh, cry and love. Actually inspiring any emotion is pretty fantastic. I once had a reader tell me that she wanted to slap a heroine for being so dumb.

Writing hasn't always been easy but its a passion that I can't ignore. Its a ministry for me. Weaving God's love into each story makes it all worth it!

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the world. I'd love to hear from you, so be sure to drop me a note, even if its to tell me you want to throttle a character.

Blessings,
Cynthia


You Might Also Like

0 comments